Tuesday, April 2, 2013

All About Xoch and Tarasia

(Sorry 'bout that last post, I'm awful with beginnings).

Anyway, one of my antagonists, Xoch, wants to show off his weapon collection, but first, he wants to present one of his portraits.  In it, he is posing as if he is about to kill someone... hey, at least he wasn't actually killing the guy, he IS a villain, after all.



And the artist's name is... Unknown Artist.  Odd name, I must confess, but we are talking about a painting from Tarasia...

And next is Xoch's weapon collection.


His falchion.  Odd for a pirate to use a falchion, but he doesn't care.


And knife.

File:Longbow.jpg

And his Lemonwood longbow.

Three weapons is all Xoch needs, he says.  He also claims to have felled over 200 men.  Though, Xoch has always been known to exaggerate things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that Xoch is gone, Taaras decided he wanted to show off the Taarasian flag, so here it is:




~The WordWeaver

1 comment:

  1. I like Xoch's weapons. They're cool. I confess, I want his knife.

    Oh, and I tagged you. Or one of your characters. Either way works. http://dreams-dragons.blogspot.com/2013/04/tagged-again.html (Sorry once again. Like I said elsewhere, I was at a bit of a loss.)

    ReplyDelete